I came up with a short list of possible book titles, again. Please let me know if there are any which you are particularly interested in reading.
1. I'll Never Do That But Thanks: A Gracious Guide for Listening to Advice You Know You Will Not Use
2. When Food Purchases Go Wrong: Grisly Pizza, Disturbing Doughnuts and Other Heartbreaks You've Bought At The Grocery Store
3. Doing Good Deeds In Secret And Wishing People Knew: A Study of Your Motives, A Look Into Your Soul
4. How Not to Attack Your Child in the Night Even When They Really Scare You
5. Toothbrush-Related Accidents and the Damage They Leave Behind (A Stunning Presentation In Pictures)
6. Evaluating Squirrels - Their Leaps, Jumps and Prances - So You'll Know How They Really Feel
7. An In-Depth Look at Pickles (Now With Bonus Section: Selected Profiles Of Those Who Fear Them)
8. Learning to Understand (And Not Throw Things At) Someone who Yells "Phone!" When It Rings
9. When Sudden Furniture Moves Seem Necessary; A Consideration of Motivations, Injuries And Hope For A Creative But More Patient Future
10. Determining Whether You're A Role Model Or Your Life Should Serve As A Cautionary Tale
11. You and Your Fear of Closed-Up Hotels: Comforting Words and Pictures That Probably Won't Help At All
12. When You Covet Cream Cheese: Dealing With Jealousy When A Friend Eats A Bagel Near You
13. Steve, the Pumpkin: His Memoirs and Collected Papers (Volume I)
14. When Your Rabbit Frets: Helping Him Communicate About That Which Troubles Him Most
15. Turkey Gravy Through the Years: A Short Study of a Substance That Should Never Change (With Samples)
16. How to Know When Your Hairstylist Dislikes You, Finds You Annoying and/or Really Wishes You Harm (With Helpful Coping Strategies for Each of These Disappointing Scenarios)
17. Listening In On the Conversation When Your Stomach Has a Lot to Say: A Helpful Guide to Understanding What Those Growls And Grumbles Really Mean
18. You and Your Water Softener: Examining Why It's Set for 2 a.m. Replenishment When It Bothers Everyone So Much
19. Keeping Your Grandparents Busy: A Toddler's Guide to Terrifying and Tiring Those People Who Love You So Much
20. The Therapeutics of the Burp: Time-Tested Strategies for Successful Gastric Release
Input/advice (which I probably won't heed)/ and names of people who can help me (in any ways you think I need help) are all welcome.
Take care, everyone.