Once again, I have developed a list of potential book titles. Your input on any and all of them is very welcome. Any one of them could end up being a masterpiece. Or not.
1. Occasional Tooth Flossing and the Treasures You Can Find
2. Decorating With Bananas
3. The Case for Hopping: An Insightful Compilation of Essays by Rabbits and Kangaroo Authors
4. The Sunday Morning Traffic Helicopter: Addressing the Question "Why?"
5. Strategies for the Unusually-Toed (Volume 1): Finding the Right-Shaped Shoes
6. A Squirrel's Guide to Summer: Relaxing while Planning for Your Busy Gathering Season
7. The Avocado: Getting to Know It Better and Making It Your Friend
8. You and Your Bad Mood: Exploiting Its Awesome Power for Personal and Professional Gain
9. The Role of Pickles in Today's Society And a Look at the Years Ahead
10. "How Was Clown College?" - Hilarious Things to Say When People Make Fun of Your Comedy Class
11. Going Out for Breakfast: Towards An Understanding Of Why Eating Eggs in Public Brings Such Joy
12. People and their Dustbuster Handheld Vacuums: A Stunning Photo Collection
I will leave the list at that for now and should get working on title number five. I could really use some right-shaped shoes.