Once again, I've come up with some possible book titles. Please take a look and see which ones are of particular interest to you.
1. Goodbye Alonzo: Healing Strategies for When Your Lawn Rabbit Moves On
2. Feet and Toes: A Photographic Extravaganza
3. Efficient Barking for the Modern Dog: Knowing When It Matters and Making It Really Count
4. Dressing Your Rabbit for Halloween: Finding a Costume You Both Will Like
5. Planning Your Indoor Gazebo: A Sensible Approach to a Curious Living Space
6. When Chicken Goes Wrong: Overcoming Your Poultry Fears
7. Autumn's Hidden Danger: Frightening Stumbles on Beautiful but Slippery Leaves
8. The Potato: Finding The Beauty In an Ugly Tuber
9. Birthday Cakes: Don't We All Want Only The Icing, Isn't It Time We Admit This Is True?
10. A Squirrel's Guide to Autumn: Safety and Scheduling Tips for your Busy Gathering Season
11. Sunshine in a Shell: A History of Eggs
12. "They're Organically Sourced and Air-Purifying" - And Other Ways to Explain
Your Embarrassing House Fly Problem
13. Your Leafy Friend: How to Get Closer to An Indoor Houseplant
14. Chair or Bleachers: Solutions to Some of the Baseball Spectator's Common Dilemmas
15. You and Your Nasal Passages: An Important Relationship and One Oft-Neglected
16. When Smoothies Go Wrong: My Life-Changing Experience with a Blender Piece Gone Wild
17. The Pig as a Pet: Ways to Explain Why It Is A Good Idea
18. Nap Like a Pro: Tips for A Happy Rest (With New Bonus Feature: A Study in Drool)
19. Harrowing Crafting Stories from People Not Well-Suited to Crafts
20. My Thoughts on Lettuce (First Time in Book Form)
Your feedback is welcome.
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all!